We Are Open & We’re Here For You!
These past few weeks have been challenging for everyone, and we hope that you are all safe and healthy amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We feel extremely fortunate to be able to welcome our patients back to the office. As the state of this public health emergency changes from day to day, we will remain focused on keeping our employees and our patients safe, healthy, and informed. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Here are some of the extra steps we’re taking to help keep you and our staff safe…
1. Pre-screening: when confirming your appointment you will be asked some pre-screening questions as well as when you arrive to the office.
2. Masks: Patients will need to wear a mask when you arrive to the office. Once you are in your room and in the patient chair you can remove your mask. (If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you)
3. Temperature Check: At the time of check-in, one of our staff members will check your temperature.
4. Waiting Room: At the time of your appointment, we ask that only the patient come in to the office unless it is a minor or someone that needs assistance.
5. Air-Purifiers: We have placed various air-purifiers throughout the office to help minimize airborne pollutants.
In order to minimize the spread of any virus, in addition to our traditional universal infection control protocol, we are now disinfecting our reception area and all door handles every 2 hours. As well as ensuring our staff are washing and sanitizing their hands throughout the day.
We look forward to seeing you soon!